Book a Tee Time!
To book your tee time, speak to a member of the pro shop using the opposite number.
We think it is only fair you should be aware of our full terms and conditions of business should you book your wedding or function with us.
From September 2015 the following terms and conditions and general information applies to all Wedding Ceremonies, Receptions and Functions taking place at Peterstone Lakes Golf Club (P W Millar Golf ltd)
1. The room hire for the Fairways Suite and/or Crystal Suite is £995.00. The charge to hold a Civil Wedding at the venue is £350
2. The non refundable deposit for a wedding/reception is £750.00
3. Final numbers and menu choices for the wedding breakfast and or evening party must be advised no later than 28 days prior to the wedding, when full payment is required.
4. For the Wedding Breakfast package you may choose the same starter, main and dessert for each guest, the exceptions are for vegetarians and guests with special dietary requirements. It is your responsibility to provide us with any allergy’s that your guests may have so we can provide this information fully to our caterers.
5. Children aged 8 and under will be charged half the final cost of the adult price if you decide they are to have a adult meal. We are also able to supply children’s chicken nuggets/sausage/fish fingers beans & chips
6. It is a condition of booking that, if an evening function is being held, a buffet must be ordered for the total number of guests attending the function. If no evening buffet is required there will be an additional room hire charge of £250.00.
7. If there is no evening party the Crystal Suite must be vacated by 7.00 p.m.
8. In the unlikely event that any of your guests cause damage to Peterstone Lakes property, the management reserves the right to charge the organiser of your party in full.
9. We recommend you take out insurance to cover cancellation, theft, damage or injury during or leading up to your wedding day.
10. No wedding guests in the golfers bar, terrace, lounge or 18th green area please. There is a hazard from flying golf balls on and around the 18th green area. We cannot be held responsible for any damage to wedding cars or other vehicles that park in front of the main building.
11 Only bio-degradable confetti please.
12. Our function rooms are licensed to 11.30pm with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays when the bar will close at 11.00 p.m.
13. Children attending the wedding must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times and must not be allowed to wander unaccompanied around the club house or grounds. There are water ditches and reens that are unlit that run through and around the golf course and club house.
14. All charges are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
15. Payments made by credit card will be subject to a 2% handling fee that we are charged.
16. We reserve the right to release any reservations should the above conditions not be complied with.
17. In the unlikely event of a cancellation we reserve the right to retain the initial deposit. We are also entitled to claim the following amounts-Six months prior to your wedding a charge of 50% of the estimated total bill. Three months prior to your wedding a charge of 75% of the estimated total bill. One month prior to your wedding a charge of 90% of the estimated total bill.
18. Prices on food/ drink are correct as published. We will endeavour to keep the prices as stated but we can not guarantee this. Please monitor our website as all food/drink/price adjustments will be made on-line.
19. A minimum of two drinks per person must be selected for all adult guests attending the wedding. This means a drink on arrival/after ceremony, a glass of wine with the meal and or a glass of sparkling wine /champagne to toast.
20. Civil ceremonies – Peterstone Lakes Golf Club is licensed under the Newport Civil Authority. It is the engaged couple’s responsibility to book the registrar. The registrar will arrange to meet the couple before the day. No alcohol is permitted to be served in the marriage room from one hour prior to the ceremony until the registrars has left the room. The contact number for the Civil Ceremonies office is 01633 414777
21. Third Party Insurance – The Golf Club accepts NO RESPONSIBILITY for the death, bodily injury or disease arising from any cause whether to:
• Persons visiting the golf club and/or the allocated rooms on behalf of, or at the request of, the client, whether such death, injury or disease occurs within the allocated rooms or in any other part of the golf club.
• Persons employed by the client during the period of hire, whether such death, injury or disease occurs within the allocated rooms or in any other part of the golf club except for legal liability arising due to the negligence of the golf club, it’s employees, servants, representatives or agents.
• Golf balls being hit from the 1st tee area and golf balls being hit to the 18th green area.
• Photos taken on the road/main entrance steps/next to and in front of the 18th green area at your own and guests risk and are not advised. Persons are also not to wander onto the golf course as there are many water ditches and reens that are unlit that run through and around the golf course and club house.
22. Cloaks and Personal Property – The Golf Club accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to the property of clients or guests. Cloakroom facilities are provided for the convenience of clients and guests, but any property deposited in it is strictly at owner’s rick, except for legal liability arising due to negligence of the Golf Club, it’s employees, servants, representatives or agents.
23. Equipment and Storage – The Golf Club will assist clients, at its discretion, with storage of equipment etc but does not accept any liability for loss or damage to any item of equipment, stock or the like.
24. Corkage – No wines, spirits or beers may be brought into the allocated rooms by the client or guest for consumption on the premises. The Golf Club reserves the right to make a charge if this is found to have taken place.
25. Finishing Times – Functions, conferences and weddings are required to finish at the times agreed when the booking was made. Extensions to this may be chargeable and are at the sole discretion of the Golf Club and are, in any event, subject to the Statutory Licensing Regulations.
26. General Liability -A: The Golf Club shall not be liable for any failure to provide the contracted services in the following circumstances: 1. Industrial action by the Golf Club’s staff. 2. Industrial action by the staff of a major supplier. 3.Fire, lightning, aircraft impact, explosion, riot or civil commotion, malicious damage, storm, tempest, burst pipes, earthquake and impact. 4. Postal bookings which do not reach the Golf Club. 5. Breakdown of plant, or any other failure to supply the Golf Club with gas, electricity, water services. Without prejudice to the foregoing and without inferring any liability against them the Golf Club undertakes all possible action to alleviate any such inconvenience. B: This contract shall not be assignable. C: This contract stall be governed by, and construed in all aspects, in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
27. Damage – The client shall be responsible for any damage caused to the allocated space or the furnishings utensils and equipment therein, by act, default or neglect of the client, including by any sub-contractor or guests of the client and shall pay to the Golf Club on demand the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage.
28. The Golf Club may, at its discretion, cancel the function and return the client’s deposit if the Golf Club considers the function will adversely affect the smooth operation of the Golf Club.
29. If you decide to hire our candy cart please be aware of the following:
29.1 We have many sweets from many different manufactures and we are aware of the serious health risk to people who are allergic to whole peanuts, nuts or nut derivatives. It is with regret we are unable to assure you that the products that we supply will not have traces of nuts. Therefore Peterstone Lakes Golf Club (P W Millar Golf ltd) cannot be deemed liable should any guests at your function take an allergic reaction to any sweets/cakes/biscuits provided at your event.
29.2 As the making of sweets may involve using the same production line for products with or without nuts we cannot 100% guarantee traces of nuts will not be present in ANY sweet. There is always a risk of cross contamination at some point in the food chain. Please bare this is mind if you suffer from other forms of allergies.
29.3 If we are supplying sweets that we know contain nuts these will be clearly labelled and stored separately from all other products. All our sweets are handled with hygiene gloves. Gloves will always be changed if handling any sweets containing nuts.
29.4 Should any of your guests have a nut allergy or similar please notify us and we will try our very best to provide an alternative for such guests. If an alternative cannot be provided it is the customers responsibility to notify their guests
29.5 Children should be supervised at all times as Peterstone Lakes Golf Club (P W Millar Golf ltd) CANNOT be held responsible if a child chokes on any of the items provided at the event.
29.6 You will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the glassware and cart is not damaged or misused during the period of the hire. This includes ensuring that the glassware can safely be used with any other items which you use. You shall not sell or attempt to sell or otherwise dispose of the glassware. You shall reimburse us for all costs in connection with replacing glassware and or cart that is not returned in good condition, pay us the full retail cost of any glassware/cart which is lost stolen or damage beyond economic repair.